6.20.2010

Weekend WrapUp: Happy Father's Day! edition

This 3-wheel'd beauty is my latest obsession and about the only thing that matters in life right now. Up until this past week I'd been fixated on completing this 4 or 5 times a day. Mom and Dad think I just might have all 100 pieces memorized ... but I act like I don't just so they'll sit and offer praise when I finish it. But no more. I don't want to eat. I don't want to sleep. I don't want to puzzle. All I want to do is ride.

My weekend got off to a good start ... Mom and I trike'd all 2.5 blocks down to the park. Considering my farthest previous trip was making it 5 houses down our street, making it to the park was quite a workout!
For Dad's Day GMO and GDO visited to help out with a few house projects ... but before getting started we "1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 9, 10 weeeee" 'd our way to Willy St. for some yummy project fuel ...
... and I rode way up high on our way back.
Some of the projects the grownups worked on were boring and loud, but I took a keen interest in the backyard project for Me. Where once a jungle stood ...
... soon will stand a playhouse! Yippee!

No comments: