Unfortunately for my tummy, our stay at the all-you-can-eat hospital came to a close today ...... but not before I adorned my baby brother's bucket with lots of "wiwee wetters" and other pretty pictures ...





... and along the way I taught him about "bike path - no cars, just bikes!"






... and gave him lots and lots of kisses!


By the time it was time to go, my baby brother had a name ... Finnley Skye. And he had a special seat next to me in the Cougar!


As we left the hospital, I taught him about trees and wind and streets ...
... and along the way I taught him about "bike path - no cars, just bikes!"

Back home, I switched helmets and headed out front to show him my own biking skills ...


... and then bid my GDO and GMO bye-bye and said thanks for taking care of me this week!

No comments:
Post a Comment