7.24.2009

Scottish hitching party

Just as Ken and Marisa's wedding day finally arrived, so did the kilts! We were all serenaded by a piper before the ceremony ...
... which I participated in as the flower girl. I probably set some sort of record for "speediest flower girl dash down the aisle", but I succeeded by not tripping or falling and even added a cute "smell of the flowers" after my sprint!
Dad was all dressed up, too, to help his friend Ken ...
... and then me on the Scottish teeter-totter "see saw" outside the reception.
All in all, a great day for Ken and Marisa and lots of fun and smiles for everyone. Mom, Dad, and I finally gathered for a family pic ...
... before everyone headed back inside to dance away the night.

3 comments:

Angela Baker said...

Awww, loved the pix. You all looked so cute/beautiful/handsome. Glad you're having a good time. xoxo

sf said...

Lyllie, keep these pics around to show your dad in about 12 years when he tells you your skirt is too short.

gerhard4 said...

Oh the catch phrase possibilities are endless! I just hope it wasn't too breezy.