7.20.2009

Scotland surf

After waking up at 1 am for good (Dad and I finally went for a walk at 5 am and I fell asleep from 6-8 am), Mom and Dad decided that my first full day in Inverness would be a Lyllie-centric day with the hope of returning me to some form of normalcy. So we took a stroll along the Ness River (no monsters have been sighted in the river according to the locals) ...
... to a park for wee li'l ones! I got my fix of playing in ...
... and then crashed on the way back.
After visiting the city center for lunch we walked past a castle on the way home ...
... and took a drive to visit another out in the country. There are castles everywhere you look in Scotland!
The drive finished with a Scottish tradition - fish 'n chips on the beach for dinner!
After some fun in the sand I bid farewell to the beach and got ready for tomorrow's trip down to the heart of Scotland.

No comments: