5.11.2010

All caught up

With life just getting in the way, pictures have been hard to post the last month or so ... but after this update you should be up to date!

My aunt Katie, Grammy, and Gramp came over to visit me 2 weekends ago, and our visit to the Market confirmed one thing: Katie and I love to eat coffee shop goodies! Although their trip was complicated by the fact our only bathroom was non-functional for the weekend, I still had a great time playing "Princess Castle at Mickey's house" with Grampa ...
... and walking to breakfast and our favorite hardware store ...
... and taking a few dandelion detours with Grammy on the way home ...
... after they left for home I opted to take advantage of the Sunnyday and had my first backyard nap in forever!
Last weekend we headed to GMO's and GDO's house for some bread-baking with GMO ...... and hot-tub'n with GDO ...
... and a trip to the local pool to show off all the tricks I've learned at my weekly swim lessons with Dad ...
(Click on the following pic - it comes to life!)
Back home, I continue to help Dad lay down "my patio." By the way ... do you notice anything different about my pants?
Look closely!
No Bum-Genius!!! I abruptly decided 3 weeks ago that I was ready for big-girl underpants and have gone with nary an accident since! Hip hip hooray for Me!

It's been a lot of hard work, but I've developed into a sort of '2nd layer' patio expert - I love taking the pavers Dad has set out for his use and instead use them for my own "step patio". So far I have zero pinched fingers or toes to report - although I do make frequent runs inside for a "bambaid" to cover up my scratches.

No comments: