Hooray for our new home! I've been busy decorating our sidewalk ...
... going on expeditions in our skinny sideyard ...
... monitoring the influx of all our things that I haven't seen in months! ...
... spending time keeping cool with friends ...
... and getting used to the way life is lived in Madison's Near East neighborhoods.
My aunt Betsy came to visit over the weekend, so we bipedal'd down to the neighborhood park along the lake for some fun time flying high ...
... before experiencing my first Farmer's Market along the Square (Dad and I spent most of the Market running up and down the steps in and around the Capitol). So far Madison, so good!
2 comments:
Lyllie,
Don't forget you aren't in Europe anymore! No tops/bottoms no service...unless that's a backwards Wisco thing!
Actually, I am thinking along similar lines. One of the pictures in particular is making me wonder whether you have been hanging out with some other 'Eastsiders' you met in Scotland.
Post a Comment