8.03.2009

Almost home

After the movies but before leaving Michigan, two nights ago I headed out to the peninsula that juts out from Dad's hometown to visit our friends the Leggetts. Although I arrived in my pajamas, I quickly stripped down to my Bum Genius and had a ball in their sandbox ...
... and scooting around their yard with Lucy as my chaffeur of her battery-powered truck (thanks to Hattie for letting me don her duds for an hour)!
Yesterday we packed up our belongings and headed to our new home state ... and I, having gone the previous week with only rare nighttime and even rarer daytime ZZZ's, finally crashed along the way and didn't wake up until we were well into the UP many hours later.
Our travels took us to GMO's and GDO's Northwoods hideaway where this morning Mom and Dad left me for the week to play around with GMO while they headed south with GDO to buy and then start moving into our new house! My summer of foreign beds is almost over!

No comments: