
After helping Mom and Dad start the move-in process while I had fun traipsing around the Northwoods, GDO came back up north to give me some angling tips before Mom and I departed ...
... and I arrived in my new house and once again ate dinner in the friendly confines of my own highchair! Yippee!

So far, I'm so excited to be semi-settled in our house that I'm boycotting naps and driving Mom crazy with tantrums and screams (there have been more than a few refrains of "You're lucky you're cute" the last 2 days) ... and, in the words of Harry Caray, 'dances in the streets' (or sidewalks in my case)!
2 comments:
Nice shirt Lyll! You should come to state fair this weekend. You would LOVE all the animals!Hint hint Mommy
Lyllie,
I'm sorry that I am using you as my "middle man", but can you please tell your Dad to check his email and baseball team, but it is very important that we make a deal together before the deadlines comes at the end of Sunday. Hope you are enjoying your new house and being good for your mom:-)
Post a Comment