If it's Saturday ... it's grabbing a snack off the backyard bush before BOB'n on over for mochas, donuts, puffs, and Cheerios. Raspberries are my favorite backyard treat ... I pick my own and eat a Mom-sized handful a day!After lunch we headed out of the city to a big arboretum ... where we went for a BOB to see the pretty colors of leaves. Along the way I found a bunch of marbles planted in the ground ...


We also stopped for a portrait in front of a boggy area ...
... before I snoozed through a pic in front of a tree whose fall foliage matched the BOB's!
We next headed to a pumpkin farm to select my first Halloween squash. I took picking it out very seriously ...
... but eventually settled on one that was about as big as I was 10 months ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment