10.25.2008

Bleary eyed

If it's Saturday... it's donuts and mochas and Cheerios at the coffee shop. After another night boycotting sleep, Mom and Dad sleepily sipped their mochas and read the newspaper while I sleepily munched on my Cheerios. We were all a bit too bleary eyed to notice the Cheerio stuck to my lip until the barista walked by and said it would make a cute picture. What do you think?

This afternoon, I had my first official play date at a friend's house. Mom and I walked over to Rey's house to make Halloween cookies. While I was there, I helped Rey reorganize his cupboards. Rey and I played hide and go seek and read books while Mom and Holly (Rey's mom) baked.

After a long and busy day with only one short nap, we all relaxed with a little reading and then got ready for bed.

No comments: