10.10.2008

Dalmations to ducks

Sorry, but my lack of nighttime sleeping has made it difficult for a tired Mom and Dad to post new pictures lately. Over the last couple of days I've started wearing my new hat (above), which helps to keep me warm on my morning Cougar ride to daycare.

On the walking front: standing and stepping got boring fast ... so I've now added another layer of complexity by reading while I'm bipedal.

Tonight was homecoming at Mom's school, so I helped her chaperone the game tents while the football game went on in the background.
Dad eventually showed up and helped me across the track ...
... before I discovered the duck pond. I splished and splashed for a long time before my soaking clothes and disappearing sun combined to cover my body in baby goosebumps.
So it was off with my themewear onesie and on with my sweatshirt before we headed home for the night.

No comments: