Although we haven't been posting, we have been keeping busy: a few weekends ago Mom and I worked together on our latest backyard project - painting our neighbor's garage - in hopes of having a fully-functional yard by the time Finn's b-day came around.The Finners, meanwhile, is able to balance his rolly self on a bike just fine, thank you very much. He can't keep up with me and my Firefly just yet, but Dad says it's only a matter of time.
Dad's piano playing has become more complicated and rare as Finn's fingers now reach places they couldn't before. A couple of measures can be played Finn-free, but about 8 counts is all he needs before the unintended duet begins.
My big-sister instincts told me that Finn was jealous of my playhouse slide, so I helped assemble and clean off my old plastic playhouse so that my brother could practice his climbing and sliding skills.
We also squeezed in a trip to my birthtown and managed to meet up with a few old friends ... the furry kind ...
... the scaley kind ...
... and the neighborly kind!

Dad's piano playing has become more complicated and rare as Finn's fingers now reach places they couldn't before. A couple of measures can be played Finn-free, but about 8 counts is all he needs before the unintended duet begins.
My big-sister instincts told me that Finn was jealous of my playhouse slide, so I helped assemble and clean off my old plastic playhouse so that my brother could practice his climbing and sliding skills.
We also squeezed in a trip to my birthtown and managed to meet up with a few old friends ... the furry kind ...
... the scaley kind ...
... and the neighborly kind!
Mom and I took Finn to check up on our old house and to meet our former neighbors Tom and Nancy. Our old house looked a bit sad but Tom and Nancy seemed just like I left them. Tom wasted no time in taking me over to my old backyard to sample the produce that I planted a few years ago. Backyard strawberries .... mmm mmm good!

No comments:
Post a Comment