We had a special day last week ... Tag-a-long'n and Cougar'n back to the hospital where Finn was born to meet our new friend Cooper! He's my friend Jonah's little brother and I took the responsibility of holding him very seriously.Finn was there, too ...
... but this was about as close as he got to holding the mini Cooper.
We also made a really quick trip to Grammy and Grampa's house for a day to see friends and to check out the new backyard toy - a jumping room!


Although Finn may pick up biking relatively quickly, it'll probably be a good long while before he can do this little trick I've been working on:




... but this was about as close as he got to holding the mini Cooper.
We also made a really quick trip to Grammy and Grampa's house for a day to see friends and to check out the new backyard toy - a jumping room!

Grammy found Dad's first bike and let Finn have a go on it ... we brought it home with us and I'm looking forward to helping the chubbster learn how to ride.
Although Finn may pick up biking relatively quickly, it'll probably be a good long while before he can do this little trick I've been working on:



No comments:
Post a Comment