4.26.2009

WeekendWrapup: toys edition

If it's Saturday and we've gotta get our house ready to sell ... there's little time for mochas and donuts - but we had them anyways. Taking advantage of the incorrect forecast, I spent just about all day running around the backyard or BOB'n around the neighborhood. Mom and I BOB'd down to HolyLand for the yummy yummy goodness that is their hummus and pita.

On Sunday I was stuck inside with Mom all day while Dad rode his bike in the miserable rain. I was fascinated by a little bunny taking shelter under our sideyard tree ...
... and played with a toy appropriate for the day's weather - an ark. It was the first time in a while that I've played with toys - with the house being moved all about I've been more interested in checking out the new furniture arrangements than playing.
I also kept busy reading a book to Baby Belle ...
.. before getting completely confused as to why I couldn't accompany my animals into my new barn.
Considering the yuckiness outside, it was a great day with lots of playing. I finished it off with a yummy cookie before calling it a night.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

The barn picture gave me a belly laugh. Lyllie, you crack me up.

Chelsea said...

Ditto on the belly laugh. Bet those feet wouldn't look so BIG inside Ben's latest purchase...the day of "THE" Loader has dawned.