If it's Saturday and I didn't sleep much after 1 am ... it's still BOB'n on over for mochas and donut holes!Despite Mom and Dad's best efforts, I refused to nap all day until 15 minutes before our dinner guests arrived ... but soon after waking, I was busy helping myself to chip after chip after chip of guac dip.
After a yummy dinner with friends, I discovered friends' things that had been in plain sight all night ... shoes. I promptly hooked up with Michele and traipsed around the house showing off Emily O's ...
... and Alisa W's shoes ...
... and Amy J.T-T's heel'd boots.
All of which (considering my lack of rest but smiley demeanor) led many to ask:Q1: Where does Lyllie get all this energy from?
Q2: How much moola is going to be spent to outfit Lyllie's feet in the future?
No comments:
Post a Comment