If it's another snowy Saturday ... it's refusing the BOB and instead bipedal'n it on over for mochas and 2 donuts!I ran into lots of old friends at the coffee shop ... so old that they hadn't seen me with hair or walking (they were a bit surprised). I serenaded them with syllieness and smiles before trying to commandeer the camera.



On the way home I walked the ENTIRE WAY (all ~2,640 feet) ... occasionally getting ahead of Mom and Dad ...
... only to encounter slippery ice and fall down in a heap of giggles.
Back on 2 feet, I rushed home and took my first nap in a week (is 15 mo too early to go napless?) before we headed to the passport agency to submit my application.
Tonight my friends Michele and Amy came over and played while Mom and Dad went to a movie. After downing a sugary cookie, Amy said I was quite the blur.
No comments:
Post a Comment