If it's Saturday and we just got a bunch of snow and I refuse to ride in the Kelty ... it's struttin' on over for mochas and donuts on my own two feet!
Last night's snow was the first storm in a long, long time ... and my newfound interest in snow + my recent independent streak = trudging through the drifts on the way home, too.
Mom and Dad had to keep an eye on me, though, 'cuz one minute I was following ...
... and the next I was veering off course into a faceplant!
We eventually made it home in rosey-cheek'd condition but with big smiles on our faces.
I loved the flufy stuf so much this morning that Dad and I headed into the backyard for more smiles in it this afternoon. He'd make snowballs ... I'd destroy them and laugh. I also loved going down my slide and landing in a pile of snow ... what fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment