11.28.2008

Magnificent shopping

If it's the day after Turkey Day, it's heading to downtown Chicago for 2 days of shopping with my MI relatives.

While we were in the neighborhood, we paid a visit to see Baby Belle's brothers and sisters.
While I Kelty'd on Dad's back most of the day, Grampa made sure I didn't miss out ...
... on my first trip to Ghirardelli's.
Grammy's ice cream ... mmmmmmmmmm.
After a long day of shopping, we headed back to the hotel for some deep-dish food and then a big celebration (a week early).
My cousins helped keep me on task in the present department ...
... and Mom made sure I sampled some yummy cake before heading to bed.

On Saturday, we hit the pool for a quick swim before hitting a few more stores ...
... and saying goodbye.
dAfter heading back to my GDO and GMO's house in WI, we celebrated my second 1st bday party in 2 days! No cousins to help unwrap this time, but a schnazzy refurb'd rocker from GDO's workshop put a smile on this 358 day-old's face!

No comments: