If it's a chyllie Saturday, it's BOB'n on over for mochas and donuts.I got to have my very own donut hole this morning ...
... and searched Dad's empty mug for a drop of mocha to wash it down. Mmmmm!
On our trip home, I ditched the BOB and walked through the park ...
... and found a stick! And a swing! Mom and Dad gave me a few pushes but before long we had to head home because they were too cold to play in the park.
When we got home, I had a play date with my bath toys and shared a few smiles while wrapped up in my bath towel.
Later while I was snooz 'n, Dad set up one of his old toys. I woke up to find a new kitchen ...
... and my very own cabinet door to open, close and hide things behind! Mom and I celebrated all the fun by sharing a pretend cup of tea.
No comments:
Post a Comment