After everyone arrived, we all cooled off in the backyard pool ...


... and when we ventured out of the backyard, I found another way to stave off the heat while watching everyone play in the field below.

I had an opportunity to practice sharing my Cougar with cousin Zoe back in town ...

... and enjoying yet another trip to the zoo! We saw lots of neat-o animals and had lots of fun despite the heat.



We finally escaped the warm temps for good with a trip up to the North Shore ... where Aunt Katie and I were twins for an evening ...
... and Grammy had Me duty while everyone else cruised down the alpine slide.
We visited a rocky beach ... and I had fun watching cousins Zoe and Ellen toss rocks into the harbor ...
... before I started wrestling Dad while he was trying to take their picture.
The pool at our North Shore hotel gave me an opportunity to show off my new boat ...
... and play with cousin Bryan ...
... and cousin Ben ...
... before finishing off pool time with a toe-dip in the hot tub with Zoe.
Everyone parted their separate ways after posing for a big family photo.
Mom, Dad, and I then squeezed in a quick weekend visit to my wiscoGrandparents' hideaway and, although it wasn't the same as hanging in the side yard, found a swing to my liking at a local park.

A fun week came to an end with me having nothing but smiles ...

... and back home, a very troubling (for Mom and Dad, at least) discovery - the STAIRS!
No comments:
Post a Comment