5.11.2008

So big!

Happy Mother's Day! Because everyone thought I was so dang cute on sS, no change of clothes for me on MD! I spent my early morning hours playing my new co-#1 game (with peek-a-boo, of course) - "How big is Lyllie?" - with Grandpa ...
... but my Michigan grandparents and aunt had to leave soon after for their long car ride home.

Mom and I had some MD time picking out which flowers and goodies to grow in our backyard gardens. Because the raspberry harvest was so much fun last year, Mom decided to try strawberries along the garage this summer.
Sometime during my nap ...

... I decided I had had enough of baby life, and I declared myself a big girl! Big girls eat solid foods, so I gave strawberries a try ...
Check this picture out - it comes to life!


So maybe the food thing is a work in progress, but I can certainly sit like a big girl ... out of the blue I sat all by myself for over 5 minutes - way to go Me!

1 comment:

Los Francos said...

We have that same exersaucer! It was great. Lots of things to chew on!