5.03.2008

Seeing double

Dad thought it would be fun to trick my devoted blog readers by dressing the same today ... can you tell which one is me?

We played on the floor while Mom played catch-up at school ... and I rolled over back-to-front for the first time ever - way to go Me!
I soon became more interested in the camera than the circus toy ... and nudged myself ever closer to it before Dad put it away.
This afternoon we picked up our friend Hanke and adventured to the Green Living Expo at the fairgrounds. We BOB'd around and I demonstrated my green living ways by showing off my Bum Geniuses in the nursing room ... other moms were quite impressed.
Back home my twin and I celebrated the Cubs' win by tossing each other into the air before my lack of naps required an early bedtime.

No comments: