
Today marked the end of Mom's maternity leave, so to help boost her energy level for her first day back at school I slept through the night! 11 pm to 7 am - no feedings! First time ever - way to go Me! We hung out for breakfast before braving the single digits for Audubon mochas and to drop Mom off at school.
Dad and I had a fun morning ... sitting on his lap to read the paper and sing/dance along to my tunes.
Diaper changes are always my favorite time to smile and talk.


We also played on the floor for awhile before it was nap time.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh-can Lyllie get any cuter!!! I'm guessing probably...
Looks like you had a super fun day with dad! Wish I could be there to play too! Love your favorite aunt Betsy
In a few year's time Lyllie will be old enough to let her Dad get on with counting centrally-nucleated fibers again...
Post a Comment