3.19.2008

Meet my ExerSaucer

Check out my schnazzy toy! Sara put me in one a couple of days ago at daycare and I loved being able to check out all the other kids while on my own ... fortunately my cousin Zoe is lending me hers, so Mom dusted it off and now I have yet another place to play. Hooray for Me!

Thanks to everyone who has called to leave me messages ... I listen to them just about every day! I of course can't put a face with your voice just yet, but I'll keep listening just the same.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lyllie,
You are the cutest baby I've seen in years (actually since mine). I can see why you are happy with all the toys and travel that you do. YOu do have wonderful genes, I admit.

Is your mommy ready to go back to work? I hope not. This is the time you will surprise them all with your
talents.

Love from a friend, Pat Johnson
P.S. Maybe I can become a private tutor for you so you'll be as smart as your mom and aunt.