10.04.2009

WeekendWrapUp: Fore! edition

Even if it's a misty and chyllie Saturday, we're Cougar'n down to the Square for the Farmers Market and our weekly stop by the drinking fountain (I never pass a fountain w/o a sip or two).
The downtown Arts Center was hosting its first kiddie concert of the season, so we stopped in and swayed to a few kiddie-rap songs ...
... before heading back across the Square to the bikes ...
... and crashing on the way home.
After a quick nap we hit the links with Dad's labmates ...
... and brought home a trainer for me. I like having my own seat, but I'm no dummy and I'll only sit on it if it's on top of the real thing!

1 comment:

gerhard4 said...

Your dad is finally wearing a hat I can believe in, even if it isn't the "throw back" version!