
My "goodbye tour" continued with a trip to the beach with my friend Addie and her new little brother, Henry.
Unlike last year, I didn't much mind the water and I had fun playing with Addie. However, Addie wasn't too fond of my new favorite word (especially when I had her bucket) ... "mine."

"Mine" as in "Dad's pretzel snacks are 'mine'!" ...

... "the hose and can are 'mine'!" ...

... "these shoes are 'mine'." (sometimes I'm correct!) ...

... "that camera is 'mine'!" Fortunately, Mom and I are working on a more polite word that we'll update you on in a day or two.

I also made a final visit to see my Dr. before we move ... after sizing me up she reported that I'm still taller than just about all and heavier than some but lighter than the same. I was a stinker during the visit, though, and wouldn't show her any of my newfound knowledge ... like how I know where my nose is ...

... and my eyes ...

... mouth ...

... ears ...

... big belly ...

... my toes ...

... my fingers ...

... and my hair!
2 comments:
lyllie, do you know where your front tooth is?
Lyllie,
I didn't realize you were on vacation and visiting European beaches!
Post a Comment