If it's Saturday ... it's bumpin' up and down and on over to mochas and donuts in my little red wagon!After a quick nap, we all decided to head out on a Cougar adventure to see parts of our city we haven't seen before. While Mom and Dad pedal'd I worked on my upside-down reading.
Our first stop was Minnehaha falls ... where I was quite interested in the waterfall but not very interested in smiling.

At the falls we found a delicious seafood cafe and decided to skip our picnic to eat some fish instead. I loved the yummy fish and my smile returned as I played keep-away from Mom with cantaloupe rind ...

... we eventually decided to continue our way on the same loop that Dad and I traveled a couple of weekends ago and ended up adding 27 miles to Mom's odometer before we made it home.
No comments:
Post a Comment