8.05.2008

The color of envy

What a day! I started swim lessons at the neighborhood pool yesterday, so Mom and I Cougar'd down to the water for day #2 this morning ... I don't want to brag, but I do a pretty mean "speckled frog" jump into the water! I'm the youngest in the class but also the most eager to get my face wet. I promise more swim pics tomorrow.
While we were out and about in the Cougar, we encountered some neighborhood kids that were jealous of our sweet ride. We also stopped by the colorful grocery store to stock up on some necessities ...
... and almost didn't have room for me on the ride home!
Yikes!

As is the norm, I helped Mom unpack the necessities before she put them away.

Unfortunately, we forgot to buy garlic. So after Dad got home we BOB'd over to the co-op for the last dinner necessity.

Mom and Dad keep telling me my middle name is "Trouble" ...
... but I prefer to think it's "Helpful".

With frequent daytime trips to the pool, we've discovered a bonus function of suntan lotion ... hair mousse!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now I see that tuft of hair!

Aunt Kristin