6.02.2008

ISWD - 1st day of school edition

Daycare was closed again, so Dad and I had another day to hang out. We started it off by BOB'ing over to Mom's school to meet some of her students (they had only seen me in picture form before). I was passed around quite a bit and showed each of them my serious side ... no smiles, no fuss, just business.

Dad and I spent the rest of the day outside having fun ... man, I could sit in that swing all day if he would let me!

I'm becoming more mobile by the day ... I've perfected the combo roll (2 continuous rollovers), the push-up (hands and toes are the only things touching), the belly spin, and scooting at a rate of 5 ft/min ... although I seem to be perpetually stuck in reverse. All these gyrations tuckered me out this afternoon and led to my first nap under the clouds.

No comments: