After Sarah Jane's and Audubon ... Dad had to work so I accompanied Mom to her classroom for lesson-planning and kept myself busy with my crinkly paper and bunny.
After Dad planted grass in the backyard this afternoon, I came outside in a very syllie hat and was mesmerized watching the sprinkler's spray ... I can't wait until I can run through one of those on a warm summer day!
Syllieness was priority #1 this evening as Mom played my favorite new game with me ... peek-a-boo! I'm at my giggliest when Mom and Dad find me behind the pillow.
I thought it was a ridiculous idea, but Dad insisted on a syllie family portrait before bedtime.
2 comments:
Syllie Lyllie I can't wait to come and play peekaboo with you! See you next weekend! Grandma K
She sure is a cutie! Hope all is well with you back in the States!
Post a Comment